113 Nickels St, Hot Springs, AR 71901
(501) 463 - 4965
Dr. Kellie Jennings
I am a loving wife, second generation Chiropractor, and Army veteran that has proudly served our nation in Iraq. My solution to health is to restore high speed communication from the brain to the body, provide the proper nutrients, and reduce stress allows the body to repair itself.
and the proper nutrients to repair itself. We provide affordable health solutions every day.
Freedom Chiropractic Clinic opened in 2013 to be an epicenter for holistic family care specializing in expecting mother's and children.
WHAT IS CHIROPRACTIC?
- Chiropractic is a form of health care that focuses on the nerves, bones, and muscles functions in the body.
- Chiropractors use their hands and/or instruments to adjust joints in the spine and other parts of the body.
- Chiropractic adjustments are very specific, controlled force applied to joints to restore proper alignment and function.
- Adjustments reduce pain, restore proper nerve function, and improve mobility.
- Chiropractors are also educated in nutrition solutions to support healing. Nutrient deficiency cause health problems
- Chiropractic adjustments are very safe.
- Chiropractic adjustments are performed by a fully licensed physician.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT FREEDOM CHIROPRACTIC CLINIC?
At Freedom Chiropractic Dr. Kellie uses "Gentle Hands" adjustments and cutting edge technology to provide the care her patients need. You do not need a referral (except Medicaid patients) or insurance to see Dr. Kellie. Affordable cash plans are available.
PREGNANCY AND CHIROPRACTICS
Dr. Kellie specializes in adjustments for expecting mothers and children.
Research has shown that women who get regular chiropractic adjustments throughout their pregnancies have reduced labor times and labor complications.
TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE DR. KELLIE CLICK BELOW
© 2017 Freedom Chiropractic
Website Created by RuvIt Digital Media
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT